Our cookies help us:
- continuously improve our website for you;
- remember your settings during and between visits;
- make our website work as you’d expect.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
- pay sales commissions.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
These cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring of sessions and store specific information about users who log on to a web page. These cookies are useful because they make it fast and easy navigation and use of the site by facilitating certain procedures.
The technical cookies and analytics cookies are always enabled regardless of the user preferences and are strictly necessary to perform the basic functionality of the site. For the installation of these cookies you are not required the prior approval of the users.
These cookies are used to track and profile users while browsing, study their movements and the web consultation habits and consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), Also in order to send targeted advertising and personalized services.
Third Parts Cookies
These cookies come from other websites and are contained in various elements hosted on the same page, such as banner ads, images, videos, etc. and they are used for the purpose of profiling. In particular, the site allows you to send profiling cookies from the following sites:
- Google (http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/);
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/);
- Youtube (http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/).
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/)
If you need similar information like The cookie Information Text you’re reading in this page for your own website you can use the free cookie audit tool provided by Attacat Internet Marketing, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh.
The owner of the data treatment is the Themaxiemillion.com website with registered office in Seriate (BG), Via Garibaldi n. 14.